« Previous Plant
Next Plant »
Tulipa double early 'Abba'
- » Wholesale Double Early Tulip bulbs are the ideal for borders, beds and forcing
- » Double Early Tulip bulbs feature long-lasting flowers that will stand up even in severe weather conditions
- » Tulip bulbs perform best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- » Tulips dislike wetness (wet feet) and require well-drained soil
- » Fertilize tulip bulbs when the foliage pushes through the soil in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer, like Holland Bulb Booster.
- » When planting bulk tulip bulbs, you should always place the pointed end up
- » Bulk Tulip bulbs should be planted at a depth of double the height of the bulb
Growing and Maintenance Tips for Tulipa double early 'Abba'
We supply top sized bulbs (12+)
Planting Depth: 6" (15cm) Spacing: 4-6" (10-15cm)
Bloom Duration: 3 weeks