« Previous Plant
Next Plant »
Tulipa single late 'Menton'
- » Single Late Tulip bulbs are the ideal for cut flowers, mass plantings and combinations
- » We supply top sized tulip bulbs (12+)
- » Tulip bulbs perform best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- » Tulip bulbs dislike wetness (wet feet) and require well-drained soil
- » Fertilize tulip bulbs when the foliage pushes through the soil in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer, like Holland Bulb Booster.
- » When planting tulip bulbs, you should always place the pointed end up
- » Tulip bulbs should be planted at a depth of double the height of the bulb
Growing and Maintenance Tips for Tulipa single late 'Menton'
Late Flowering (May)
We supply top sized bulbs (12+)
Planting Depth: 6" (15cm) Spacing: 4-6" (10-15cm)
Bloom Duration: 3 weeks