« Previous Plant
Next Plant »
Tulipa darwin hybrid 'Blushing Apeldoorn'
- » Wholesale Darwin Hybrid Tulip bulbs are the ideal choice for beds, landscaping and cut flowers
- » Darwin Hybrid Tulip bulbs perennialize well in warm climate zones
- » We supply top sized wholesale tulip bulbs (12+)
- » Tulip bulbs perform best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- » Tulip bulbs dislike wetness (wet feet) and require well-drained soil
- » Fertilize tulip bulbs when the foliage pushes through the soil in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer, like Holland Bulb Booster.
- » When planting bulk tulip bulbs, you should always place the pointed end up
- » Bulk Tulip bulbs should be planted at a depth of double the height of the bulb
Growing and Maintenance Tips for Tulipa darwin hybrid 'Blushing Apeldoorn'
Mid-season flowering (April)
We supply top sized wholesale flower bulbs (12+)
Planting Depth: 6" (15cm) Spacing: 4-6" (10-15cm) Early Flowering (April)
Bloom Duration: 3 weeks