« Previous Plant
Next Plant »
Narcissi trumpet 'Dutch Master'
- » Dutch Master is excellent for pots and the top variety for landscape use
- » Wholesale trumpet daffodil bulbs are perfect for mass displays or any other application
- » Giant flowers, with trumpets are large as the length of the petals
- » Deer resistant
- » Height: 16-18"
- » Will perennialize if foliage is allowed to die down
- » We supply top sized daffodil bulbs in bulk or retail packaging (14/16 or 12/14 depending on cultivar growing habit)
- » Wholesale daffodil bulbs perform best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- » Daffodil bulbs dislike wetness (wet feet) and require well-drained soil
- » Fertilize daffodil bulbs when the foliage pushes through the soil in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer, like Holland Bulb Booster.
- » When planting bulk daffodil bulbs, you should always place the pointed ends (noses) up
- » Daffodils should be planted at a depth of double the height of the bulb
Growing and Maintenance Tips for Narcissi trumpet 'Dutch Master'
Early-season flowering (Early March - April)
We supply top sized wholesale flower bulbs (14/16)
Planting Depth: 6" (15cm) Spacing: 6-8" (15-20cm)
Bloom Duration: 2-4 weeks