« Previous Plant
Next Plant »
Narcissi Miniature 'Tete a Tete'
- » Wholesale Miniature daffodil bulbs, or botanical daffodils, are perfect for rock gardens, containers and low borders.
- » We supply top sized wholesale daffodil bulbs (8+ to 12/14 depending on cultivar).
- » Wholesale daffodil bulbs perform best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- » Daffodil bulbs dislike wetness (wet feet) and require well-drained soil
- » Fertilize daffodil bulbs when the foliage pushes through the soil in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer, like Holland Bulb Booster.
- » When planting bulk daffodil bulbs, you should always place the pointed ends (noses) up
- » Botanical Daffodils should be planted at a depth of Double the height of the bulb
Growing and Maintenance Tips for Narcissi Miniature 'Tete a Tete'
Deer and rodent resistant
Early-season flowering (Early March - April)
Planting Depth: 5" (12.5cm) Spacing: 4-6" (10-15cm)
Bloom Duration: 2-4 weeks
We supply top sized only wholesale flower bulbs