« Previous Plant
Next Plant »
Narcissi butterfly 'Shrike'
- » Wholesale butterfly daffodil bulbs are ideal for borders and woodlands
- » Butterfly daffodils are also known as Split Corona daffodils
- » We supply top sized wholesale daffodil bulbs (12/14 or 14/16 depending on cultivar).
- » Wholesale daffodil bulbs perform best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- » Daffodil bulbs dislike wetness (wet feet) and require well-drained soil
- » Fertilize daffodil bulbs when the foliage pushes through the soil in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer, like Holland Bulb Booster.
- » When planting bulk daffodil bulbs, you should always place the pointed ends (noses) up
- » Daffodils should be planted at a depth of double the height of the bulb
Growing and Maintenance Tips for Narcissi butterfly 'Shrike'
We supply only top sized wholesale flower bulbs (14/16 or 12/14 depending on growing habit)
Mid-season flowering (End of March - End of April)
Planting Depth: 6" (15cm) Spacing: 6-8" (15-20cm)
Bloom Duration: 2-4 weeks