« Previous Plant
Next Plant »
Hyacinthus orientalis 'Gypsy Princess'
- » Wholesale Hyacinth Bulbs are perfect for mass displays, borders, bowls, containers and cut flowers
- » When handling wholesale hyacinth bulbs it is recommended to wear gloves, as the skin of the bulb can cause irritation
- » We supply top sized wholesale hyacinth bulbs (16/17)
- » Hyacinth bulbs perform best in full sun to partial shade
- » Hyacinth bulbs dislike wetness (wet feet) and require well-drained soil
- » Fertilize Hyacinth bulbs when the foliage pushes through the soil in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer, like Holland Bulb Booster.
- » When planting bulk hyacinth bulbs, you should always place the pointed end up
- » Hyacinth bulbs should be planted at a depth of double the height of the bulb
|Bin Display Box of 50 Bulbs, Size 16/17
||Login for Pricing
Growing and Maintenance Tips for Hyacinthus orientalis 'Gypsy Princess'
Mid-season flowering (April - May)
Bloom Duration: 3-4 weeks
Planting Depth: 6" (15cm) Spacing: 6-8" (15-20cm)