« Previous Plant
Next Plant »
Dahlia Melody 'Mambo' (Ships In Spring)
- » An excellent Mother's Day crop or use for spring pots.
- » Plant 1 tuber per 6" pot, the crown must be just above the soil.
- » Night temperature should be 60-65 degrees F. Once shoots are visible, fertilize twice a week.
- » To promote a compact growth, pinch back after two sets of leaves appear or use A-Rest.
- » 9-11 weeks from potting to bloom.
Dahlia Bulb Calculator
Fill out the dimensions below to determine how many bulbs are required for planting.
Growing and Maintenance Tips for Dahlia Melody 'Mambo' (Ships In Spring)
Pinch off the first flower buds on the main stems for greater flower production
Plant depth: 2" (5cm) Spacing: 20-22 "(50-55cm) Bloom Duration: 3-4 months