« Previous Plant
Next Plant »
Dahlia melody 'Allegro' (Ships in Spring)
- » An excellent Mother's Day crop or use for spring pots.
- » Plant 1 tuber per 6" pot, the crown must be just above the soil.
- » Night temperature should be 60-65 degrees F. Once shoots are visible, fertilize twice a week.
- » To promote a compact growth, pinch back after two sets of leaves appear or use A-Rest.
- » 9-11 weeks from potting to bloom.
|Bulk Box of 25 Bulbs, #1 Size tubers
||Login for Pricing
Growing and Maintenance Tips for Dahlia melody 'Allegro' (Ships in Spring)
Pinch off the first flower buds on the main stems for greater flower production
Plant depth: 2" (5cm) Spacing: 20-22 "(50-55cm) Bloom Duration: 3-4 months