« Previous Plant
Next Plant »
Crocus large flowering 'Flower Record'
- » Large Flowering Crocus bulbs are excellent for lawns, borders, containers and rock gardens
- » We supply top sized Large Flowering Crocus bulbs (9/10)
- » Crocus bulbs perform best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- » Crocus bulbs dislike wetness (wet feet) and require well-drained soil
- » Fertilize Crocus bulbs when the foliage pushes through the soil in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer, like Holland Bulb Booster.
- » When planting Crocus bulbs, you should always place the pointed end up
- » Crocus bulbs should be planted at a depth of double the height of the bulb
|Bin display box of 150 bulbs, Size 9/10
||Login for Pricing
Growing and Maintenance Tips for Crocus large flowering 'Flower Record'
Bulb size: 9/10
Early Flowering (March)
Planting Depth: 3" (7.5cm) Spacing: 2-3" (5-7.5cm)
Bloom Duration: 3 weeks