« Previous Plant
Next Plant »
Tulipa Triumph 'Cream Flag'
- » Wholesale Triumph Tulip Bulbs are the ideal choice for beds, borders and forcing in pots
- » Triumph Tulip bulbs feature Long-lasting flowers that will stand up even in severe weather conditions
- » We supply top sized wholesale tulip bulbs (12+)
- » Tulip bulbs perform best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- » Tulips dislike wetness (wet feet) and require well-drained soil
- » Fertilize tulip bulbs when the foliage pushes through the soil in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer, like Holland Bulb Booster.
- » When planting bulk tulip bulbs, you should always place the pointed end up
- » Bulk Tulip bulbs should be planted at a depth of Double the height of the bulb
Growing and Maintenance Tips for Tulipa Triumph 'Cream Flag'
Mid-season flowering (Late April - Early May)
We supply top sized wholesale flower bulbs (12+)
Planting Depth: 6" (15cm) Spacing: 4-6" (10-15cm) Bloom Duration: 3 weeks