« Previous Plant
Next Plant »
Tulipa fringed 'Black & White Cookie Mixture'
- » Fringed Tulips are great for cut flowers, beds and borders
- » Fringed Tulip bulbs perennialize well in warm climate zones
- » We supply top sized tulip bulbs (12+)
- » Tulip bulbs perform best in full sun but will tolerate some shade
- » Tulip bulbs dislike wetness (wet feet) and require well-drained soil
- » Fertilize tulip bulbs when the foliage pushes through the soil in spring. We recommend a general low-nitrogen fertilizer, like Holland Bulb Booster.
- » When planting tulip bulbs, you should always place the pointed end up
- » Tulip bulbs should be planted at a depth of double the height of the bulb
Growing and Maintenance Tips for Tulipa fringed 'Black & White Cookie Mixture'
Mid-season flowering (Late April - Early May)
We supply top sized bulbs (12+)
Planting Depth: 6" (15cm) Spacing: 4-6" (10-15cm)
Bloom Duration: 3 weeks